Turn to the next Paige

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jibber Jabber

Is Graham Case getting married??? If so, I had no idea...so Graham best wishes and I am so happy for you!!

Tomorrow is my birthday!!! Holy Cow I am 24!!

I haven't updated in a while due to the fact that we have been out of town and have indeed been busy. I just love my hubby for many many reasons but above anything...he makes me laugh and is so supportive. I have decided to run my first 5k marathon later this summer. Why? I need another thing to do. I have always pondered on doing it for quite some time and finally made the decision to do it. I've been taking my time since my right leg is weird and have to wear a band around my knee for stability. No...its not because I am near midget stature (No Jokes, Gentry). My hip got knocked out of place and it makes my knee pop and and have extra stress. I went to therapy for it a few years back because of my running....and I don't plan on going back. Nike commercials are great inspirations (and yes, they are the best shoes and athletic wear) to keep you motivated...so don't be surprised if I start talking a like a linebacker. Any advice or comments are appreciated...I was very proud of myself last week since I am almost up to 2 miles straight. I just keep saying to myself take it slow and take "baby steps." Now all I need is Bill Murray as a trainer to keep me focused.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger BG said...

    I don't know if I would be admitting that my husband knocked my hip out of place and now I run funky...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home