Turn to the next Paige

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I look like Posh Spice...

but I feel absolutely fabulous!! Not because of a new haircut...but for the REASON for my haircut. I cut 12 inches of my long hair off for Kids for Wigs. This is a non-profit organization that is purely based on donations...and distributes FREE wigs for children battling cancer and terminal illnesses. I had been pondering on this for quite some time and finally decided it was time for me to make the cut and do one of the MOST selfless things I had ever done in my life at this point. Let me tell you...I have NEVER had my hair this short in all my life. I will admit I cried...but I cried for the reason I cut my hair. I have been praying about this and knew if I was ever going to cut my hair off...it had to be for a reason...not for vanity.

So now it's cut in an adorable short "bob" cut...just call me Posh. I will try to get pics up from my day of transformation...inside and out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home