Turn to the next Paige

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No No, I've got YOU!!

After Andy and I got married, I was lucky enough to get a brand new car. I never knew the wonder of XM radio until my new car...and man oh man...how did I ever go on without it? One station that I have programmed is called "The Standards." It plays all the classics...Dino, Peggy Lee, Ella...and of course The Chief himself. Nothing better than to ride home after a tiresome day...and have him serenade you All the Way (FYI: All the Way is one of my all time favorite songs...speaks the truth...download it!). I never get tired of his music...he even has a place in our home in the form of a coffee table book. Just thought I would treat some of you if you hadn't had some Sinatra lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home