Turn to the next Paige

Monday, November 03, 2008

Oh Fulmer...

I actually feel a little sad about this for some reason. He couldn't get it together and was put in a pressure cooker set on high. However, when you are being paid an astronomical amount of money for coaching and will probably get a huge sum for leaving...my sympathy goes out the door. I wish him the best.

Oh, I want you to know that I am the reason for the horrible football seasons since I graduated in 2005. When they screwed me over with my graduate degree...I put a curse on their precious football team. Hate to tell you guys...it won't end...the pain will never END.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM , Blogger Treegreen said...

    So what are you going to do about your curse now that the "problem" has been lifted from the team? What will you do if people go crazy and offer "Saban Money" to the next hotshot to come right the ship? Paige, it's not looking good...

     
  • At 5:50 AM , Blogger Paige said...

    (smearing red lipstick over face)

    Brian, its all apart of the plan...

     
  • At 5:54 AM , Blogger Paige said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home