Turn to the next Paige

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Team Hoyt


The past couple of months have been hard on me for personal reasons. Some things are known to others while some are not. I am aware of the blessings that I have been given but sometimes your heart will just break. I find that I am becoming more internal than I used to be and I haven't quite decided if that is a good thing. Maybe.

When your heart is breaking and your spirit is a bit broken, God always seems to find a way to send you a message. A clear message of His presence and that He is with you. I don't find reasons to express what He was telling me. However, I would like to show a story that I had forgotten about for quite some time. When I was driving in my car...I passed a billboard. On the way home from work today...this same sign came across my way. It said more to me than its literal meaning. The story of Team Hoyt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home