Turn to the next Paige

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Little Update:

-wedding planning much easier...NEEDING ADDRESSES!!!
-seems everyone is fighting some sort of allergy/sinus/cold....including myself.
-I get to go to a luncheon and hear Pat Summit speak (I think this is pretty awesome since public speaking was what I practically majored in...kinda).
-getting into slender shape (didn't need to lose much in the first place but extra room is always nice).
-I am loving the foodnetwork.
-I hate males who think it is appropriate to "cat call" on females (don't do it...but I don't think anyone who reads this is socially handicapped. I seriously want to yell explitives at them). This could be my #1 pet peeve.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger BG said...

    Hey baby! Hey! You want some of dis'? You looking pretty goooooood...yeah!

     
  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger Sharkbear said...

    I don't make cat calls at girls, but I do shoot lasers into their eyes from my i-phone belt buckle.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home