Turn to the next Paige

Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Man!!

Go see American Gangster and you will understand why I am saying "my man" all the time. The movie is pretty raw and intense and is definitely not for younger eyes...but it solidifies why Denzel Washington is one of the greatest actors this generation will EVER see. Crowe is pretty strong...I can predict Oscar nods for these two fellas.

Oh...and I just saw Apollo 13 for the first time over the weekend...I know...you don't have to say it.

Um...it's the final countdown til wedding day!! Five months!! My dress finally came in. I am picking it up this afternoon and I am pumped beyond imagination. I ordered it back in the summer and it has finally arrived! My dress was the easiest decision I have ever made in my life. It was the first dress I saw online, the first dress I picked out and the first dress I tried on. I looked at my mom and said "Well, that was easy." It is just...so me. An elegant throwback to glamorous "Old Hollywood."

I don't know if I ever mentioned our final decision for our Honeymoon. Have I?? Well anyways, Andy's parents decided our big wedding gift from them would be our choice of Honeymoon. We finally decided on 10 days in Hawaii. We both haven't been and find it to be the best bet. I can't wait. Andy and I eat tons of sushi and we are looking forward to the fresh food in Hawaii.

The wedding cake tasting was a huge success....we couldn't decide on the flavor so we are using all of them. Every layer of my wedding cake is going to be a different flavor. From red velvet to creme brulee...it has all my favorites. And of course, the groom's cake is going to be quite spectacular. Fox Den knows how to do it right...I am pumped for the food tasting.

OH gosh!! I'm excited!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM , Blogger BG said...

    Make sure you check out the reefs in Hawaii, very pretty. You can snorkel right over them in some of the shallows. Also, you will learn and know the Hibiscus. If you can stand to wake up REALLY EARLY I would also suggest seeing the sunrise from the top of Mt. Haleakala, because there is nothing like seeing the sunrise from a dormat volcano 10,000ft above sea level. Some of this depends on which island you stay on, but it'll be fun either way!

     
  • At 6:00 AM , Blogger Paige said...

    thnaks buddy! those are great suggestions! we are really kinda jumping from island to island...but most staying in maui.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home