Turn to the next Paige

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Run Paige Run!

10 days from now I will be running my first 5k...I officially registered 5 minutes ago. I just came in from my morning run in my neighborhood. I ran 3 miles nonstop in exactly 30 minutes...not shabby I must say! I am pretty stoked since this was my first attempt to run in my neighborhood in quite some time. The weather has been sketchy the past two weeks so I have just been running at the gym. My neighborhood is absolutely perfect for training. It varies from flat to inclines in the distance so it keeps my body guessing. I am excited!!

Also, our 1 year anniversary is coming up on April 5!!! WOOHOO!! We are going to Charleston for a couple of days in the middle of April to celebrate. I am personally very excited since I have never been and have only heard raving reviews. Andy has always said it was a city that just seemed like me. We will see! It just seems like a very dreamy town with great history, food, activities and shopping! We are looking into going on a ghost tour. I've been told they can be pretty interesting with the history...but me...ghosts...never really a great match.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Its been a whole year! You will love Charleston. I've always loved the houses there and wish I had a million to buy one! If you're into military museums go to Patriots Point. They have a WWII aircraft carrier and other ships. Pretty cool! The ghost tour I took was mostly historical and not scary at all. You also get to walk through some of the upper crust neighborhoods that are off limits to other tours. =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home