Turn to the next Paige

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!

That's right!!!!! I am not engaged. READ: I am NOT engaged. Apparently there was a rumor that Andy was giving me a ring and popping the question at Christmas. Usually when rumors arise, I shrug it off...but this rumor went through a few sources and caused phone calls to happen to see if this was in fact true. Ladies and Gentlemen....I am NOT engaged. Andy and I have only been together for 5 months and in no way feel we are ready to be engaged. And trust me...if I was engaged...you would hear my scream in whatever region of the country where you are located. Andy and I laughed about this and now Andy calls me to speak to his "fiance." I am sure those of you reading had no idea of this rumor...but I thought I would at least extinguish it before it spread. Again, I am not engaged.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM , Blogger Zhubin said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On not getting engaged.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home