Turn to the next Paige

Saturday, May 19, 2007

My head is going to explode...

Apparently, the next Batman movie release is rumored for next summer...and I am about to go insane. It is rumored to be named "The Dark Knight" starring everyone including Heath Ledger as Joker (Personally, I see it...if everyone can remove the image of Jack Nicholson as our generation's Joker...it will be awesome). Thankfully, Mrs. Cruise is not returning as Rachel Dawes. Maggie Gyllenhal will be taking over the role (a much better female choice if you ask me). From internet rumors, they may be shooting a two-part sequel (think Pirates type of storyline and marketing strategy). If they don't have Catwoman...you are gonna see a very angry Paige. No No drama...you don't want no drama! It would be hard for me to really replace Michelle Pfeifer but I think it is safe to say...Nolan wouldn't cast a lame-o actress like Halle Berry.

If you know anymore PLEASE POST!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM , Blogger Andy said...

    I thought you might like this this!! The joker is back! Sorry for the long link.

    http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/790/790237/the-dark-knight-20070521072926061.jpg

     
  • At 9:13 PM , Blogger Andy said...

    Shorter link.

    http://movies.ign.com/articles/790/790237p1.html

     
  • At 12:23 PM , Blogger BG said...

    All I'm going to see with Heath on the screen is him getting ready to have gay sex on a mountain...that is not the joker I want. Also, the batman movies were always intended to be a trilogy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home