Turn to the next Paige

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Things that make you go hmmm.....

After reading Scott's blog, I found myself numb. I watched the debate on youtube between the maker's of "The Way of the Master" and two Atheists who run a website that allows other Atheists to publicly denounce their belief in God/Holy Spirit/Jesus Christ. It is called the "Blasphemy Challenge." The thing I found particularly interesting about the debate was my reaction. I just felt very numb. I have a lot of questions...not questions to get in a debate....just questions.

Anywho, I just thought I would post that since I am trying to sort out my feelings about that debate.

Ummm....if anybody graduated this month from a university BIG congratulations to you. Doesn't it feel great??

I'm trying to think if there was anything else new. I don't think so as of now...sooo Happy Mother's Day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home