Turn to the next Paige

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Movie Delight!

So hopefully I will get to see I Am Legend next weekend. I have no idea how I will react to this movie. My mind tells me I won't be scared but my gut...well not looking good. If there is anything remotely scary/suspenseful...I freak out. But we will see. Opening weekend for hyped up movies are always fun.

Andy is gone this week to Las Vegas with his family for his brother's birthday. This will be my week to get some loose ends tied up for wedding stuff and get organized. At least, this is the plan...

Check this out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nm2o-NI7fLk

YAY!! It might be bad BUT Get Smart was one of my favorite shows to watch when Nick at Nite was first really big. I would watch Bewitched, Get Smart, Dragnet and then at least try to watch Alfred Hitchcock's show. These shows remind me of when I would stay the night at my grandparents' house. I would just curl up in their bed and watch these shows. It was always freakishly cold but good memories are worth it.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM , Blogger BG said...

    Scott says "I Am Legend" will be awesome if Will Smith isn't running around going "Ah Hell Naw!" I've read the short-story it is based upon, and really enjoyed it so I'm hoping the movie lives up to expectations.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home