Turn to the next Paige

Friday, January 12, 2007

Prayer

Its been a very long, tragic, stressful, and irritating week. First off, if you don't know the latest story on Channon Christian, I suggest you look into the news and read the story. This has been one of the most tragic incidents that has occurred in a very long time. Keep these families in your thoughts.

Second, I am asking for prayer for Andy's grandfather. I was at the hospital for a majority of the day with Andy and his family. His grandfather was having a standard procedure to explore his heart but the doctors found many complications and it will be touchy for some time. Luckily I have much experience in this department with my family, espcially my papaw that I am very close to. Andy and the family were not expecting this type of news today...neither were the doctors. At first it was all a bit shocking and then it finally hit. All of us were crying for periods of time. Andy kept strong for some time, but eventually he broke down. It was so hard to hold him while he cried simply because I knew exactly how he felt...absolutely helpless. One thing we definitely have in common are our relationships with our family, especially with our grandparents. If there is one fear I have, it is losing a family member. So please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. I feel in my heart his grandfather will get through these complications...he is one tough cookie.

Also, keep my grandmother in your prayers. My dad's mother in Florida had a minor stroke a couple of days ago. She is feeling great but had a little damage that caused her to lose some sight in her right eye. The doctors believe this will heal on its own, but prayers are always needed.

Any good news??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home