Turn to the next Paige

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Love is in the Air

I had the best Valentine's Day. I made a fabulous dinner (chicken caesar salad pizza, fruit medley, chocolate dipped strawberries...and then I bought chocolate cake). The gift exchange was wonderful. I gave the boy some things for his new house. He will be moving in the next week so it is very exciting. Unfortunately, we had to take back my gift from him because they wrapped up the wrong gift. YIKES! While walking through the mall I hear my name being called. I turn around to see our very own Kyle Marler walking up...who is getting married...and will be a dad. Whoa! Big congrats to him!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM , Blogger SJ said...

    I forgot to tell you. Brian got me a great V-day gift. A pajamagram!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home