Turn to the next Paige

Saturday, February 10, 2007

What the heck do you get a guy for Valentine's Day?? I mean really...

Latest news, I was told by a listener that I shouldn't be so liberal...

(blink)

yeah....

(weak cough)

I have no idea how in the world I came off "liberal" by saying the Anna Nicole story on the news was interesting...

Just for the record, I hate male ego and all of its supposed glory. Especially ignorant men who call and think it is in their right to talk to a female radio personality in any fashion they so desire. And I also love their accusations.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger BG said...

    Welcome to conservative East Tennessee, where the patriarchal system dictates that man is in charge and you should be at home. Although technically the entire United States is like that too, only more or less covert. Also, I cannot fathom any situation where Anna Nicole Smith would make someone a liberal. I don't know Paige, you seem like a closet democrat to me every so often any way so maybe it just came out.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home