Turn to the next Paige

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I love surveys...

1. Have you ever been homeless? no
2. What is your biggest fear? I will admit...I don't like the dark
3. Have you ever yelled at a telemarketer? no
4. Do you brush and floss? YES
5. Have you ever shoplifted? No
6. Cars or boats? cars
7. What is your screen name? eh...don't use it that much
8. Have you ever been in an accident? yes
9. What does your name mean? Paige?
10. Favorite month? December I think
11. Would you live on another planet if it were possible? sure
12. How do you align yourself politically? depends on the issue really...
13. What name brand do you wear the most? no clue...Limited?
14. What is your eye color? dark hazel
15. Are you a vegetarian? no, but I do not eat shrimp, crab, lobster, some fish, pork...and some other meats at time.
16. Would you give money to a hobo? I would want to...but its hard to completely trust these days.
17. What do you label yourself as? a girl??
18. Cell phone, land line, or talking with a mic on the computer? how about over radio air waves...OH SNAP!!
19. Have you ever gotten your tongue frozen to something? not that I recall
20. Do you like depressing music? depressing music?? Uh...I guess at times....
21. What is your most missed memory? ice skating
22. Have you ever walked more than a mile? yes
23. Your crush's first name: ANDY ;-)
24. Do you send chain letters very often? never
25. You're having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to? Andy or I pray.
26. Last hug? I think mom before I came to work.
27. Last time you were really really mad? earlier in the week
28. Tastes great, or less filling? what??
29. How easily do you trust people? I have trouble with that sometimes...I admit. It just depends.
30. Math or science? science
31. Where did you get your last email from? work
32. Do you hate yourself? nope
33. Why do you like the music you do? cause I can shake my booty ;-)
34. How do you usually dress? almost always in jeans or pjs...but I do like to dress up!
35. Would you date someone older than you? I already am!
36. TV or movie? yikes...thats hard to pick
37. What size shoe do you wear? 6
38. Rock or rap? rock
39. Do you like holidays? YES
40. Watching or playing sports? depends
41. Are you ghetto? Oh Yes...very much
42. Have you ever gone a week without showering? nope
43. What is your favorite name? for what?
44. Have you ever failed a grade? no
45. Do you ever use your full name? yup
46. Favorite year so far? I like all years
47. Explain what you think about abortion. against...done to much research on it
48. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
49. Do you use email, IM, MySpace, or phone the most? phone
50. Do you have any collections? I have a huge collection of Barbies in storage that are still in there boxes...and....beanie babies....shut up. I have all sorts of collections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home